Identify issues, network with experts, and collaborate in an environment which is focused on leveraging opportunities, mitigating risk and managing the regulatory issues arising from green and sustainability initiatives.
who should attend:
Government: Elected officials and others responsible for creating and executing a local or regional sustainability strategy. Includes city attorneys, environmental, sustainability, land use planning and economic development professionals.
Industry: Compliance and sustainability officers, chief environmental officers, public relations, marketing, corporate communications, IT and product development.
Law Firms/Legal departments: Construction, Real Estate, Land Use, Energy, Environmental, Compliance and Finance Attorneys.
Green Building Professionals: Developers, Architects, Contractors and Engineers.
4 exceptional tracks:
- Smart Cities
- Sustainable Business
- Economic Development
Click here to view the program by track [pdf]
*This course or a portion thereof has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Louisiana Supreme Court for a maximum of 9 hours credit.
- Panel discussions with industry experts from Wal-Mart, Deloitte, DuPont, IBM and more.
- Continuing Education credits: CLE approved in LA*; other states pending.
- Continuing Education Credits for Architects provided by AIA-NO.
- Panel of Mayors from award-winning green cities.
- Implementing winning sustainability initiatives in your businesses, for your clients, or in your locale.
- Compliance: What’s on the horizon from regulatory agencies such as EPA, DOE, FTC, GSA and HUD.
- LEED pre-certification training (optional)**
**Professional Credits will be available for the AIA. Conference is registered for GBCI CE Credits for LEED AP's.